Mock Pancit Canton stir-fry is an amazing way to transform instant noodles into a delicious and delicious dish. It’s chock-full of chicken, shrimp, and vegetables It’s simple to cook for a family dinner that everyone will enjoy!
Let me know, I made instant noodles that came in packets and have dubbed the recipe. If you think about it I’m sorry, do not shoot me. I’ve seen a lot.
Last Thursday, I had a freak accident. Around 3:00 in the morning, I awoke to see the twinkle in my eyes and I thought I was sleeping in as instead of heading to the bathroom, I walked towards the stairs. When I realized it, I was sliding down the stairs, screaming like a madwoman.
My knee is (and is) very swollen, however, thanks to Jesus, for my injuries, which could have been worse after such a traumatic fall. I was able to stay on my feet for the whole day and this stir-fry mocking pancit canton made for the fastest and most convenient option for taking lunch.
I was in a bizarre mistake. Around 3:00 in the morning, I woke up to see a sparkle in my eyes. I believed I was asleep, but instead of going to the bathroom, I made my way toward the staircase. When I realized what was happening I was falling down the stairs screaming like an insane woman.
My knee has been (and is) very sore, but thank God, through Jesus for my injuries, which might be worse following the trauma of my fall. I was capable of staying standing all day, and this mocking pancit stir-fry was the quickest and most efficient option for having lunch.
Instant Ramen noodles are an essential ingredient in my kitchen pantry. I love the fact that I can quickly transform a packet and a couple into a delicious dinner using any leftovers of fish, meat or vegetables I have in my refrigerator.
I have used the chicken Chinese pork sausage, shrimp broccoli, chicken, and carrots in this easy recipe, but you can substitute any meat or vegetable you usually add to your pancit.
Ingredients used in pancit
- Pork belly slices cut into slices
- chicken livers
- Crispy tofu fried in oil
- snow peas
- Bok the Choy
- beef sirloin strips
- Squid balls or fish
- Hard-boiled eggs, or eggs fried or hard-boiled.
- Fried garlic bits
Not only is the ingredients list customizable and stir-fry made of noodles is easy and quick to prepare. You can enjoy it within 30 minutes!
Lucky Me Pancit instant works great in this recipe. get Indomie instant noodles and find them at Walmart, Target, and the majority of Asian supermarkets, or on the internet. This particular brand of ramen was designed specifically to be stir-fried and have an improved texture.
The included seasoning packets enhance the flavour of these spicy condiments below. Within a bowl mix all the ingredients together and mix along with your noodles.
Dragon noodles spicy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons Srichacha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
Tips for cooking
- Don’t cook the noodles too long cook them for just a mere couple of minutes short of the suggested cooking time on the package because they’ll continue to cook once stir-fried with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cooking is fast, so be sure to have your ingredients prepared and ready to start.
- Cut the ingredients into uniform sizes to ensure even cooking.
- Make use of a wok or large pan that has high sides to make ease and less mess when stirring-frying.
Mock Pancit Canton Stir-Fry
Mock Pancit Canton Stir-fry is a delicious way to turn instant ramen noodles into a hearty and tasty meal. Chock full of shrimp, chicken, and veggies, it’s an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
- 2 packs of Lucky Me 2 packs Lucky Me Pancit Canton or Indomie instant Ramen noodles
- 1 tablespoon oil from canola
- 1 onion peeled and chopped
- 1/4 pound boneless chicken breast sliced thinly
- 2 . Chinese sausage, thinly cut on an incline
- 1/4 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large carrot peeled and cut into juliennes
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- Fried garlic bits
- chopped green onions
- calamansi halved
- In a saucepan at medium temperature prepare instant noodles according to the package instructions. Then drain well, leaving approximately 1/4 cup of liquid.
- Add the seasoning packets to the noodles that have been rinsed and mix to coat.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook canola oil. In a separate pan, add onions. Cook them until they become soft.
- Cook chicken by stirring frequently until it is lightly cooked.
- Add Chinese sausage to the skillet and cook, stirring often until lightly brown.
- Add shrimp, and cook until the colour shifts to pink.
- Add broccoli.
- Pour in the reserved liquid and cook constantly stirring until broccoli florets become tender but not mushy and the liquid is taken up.
- Add the carrots, and cook until soft and crisp.
- Add instant noodles to the pot and cook, mixing to combine until the noodles are cooked through.
- To serve, transfer the dish to a serving plate and garnish with garlic bits fried green onions, the calamansi if you like. Serve hot.
Calories: 348kcal, Carbohydrates: 41g, Protein: 21g, Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 90mg, Sodium: 1185mg, Potassium: 773mg, Fiber: 6g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 3495IU, Vitamin C: 140mg, Calcium: 136mg, Iron: 3.6mg“This website provides approximate nutritional information to aid in your decision-making and as a courtesy. Information on nutrition is primarily gathered through sources such as the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever it is available, or other calculators online.”